Thursday, March 11, 2010

3 Fun Things!

Dear Friends… Today is an awesome day! The following awesomeness is going to happen:

1. My bank is purchasing us a delicious meal!
2. I get to go to the dentist!
3. TONIGHT! One Night Only! MEAT AUCTION!!!

So let me elaborate. The bank that I work at has been named the “Most Awesome Business in Armstrong County! We won an award and there was a nice article in the paper about the bank. You all know how much I lurve my job and how fun it is. I am glad the customers feel the same way to make us the most Awesome. So in Honor of Us employees, the bank is giving us a celebration lunch! So Much Fun!

I know, I know! We get food all the time while we are at work… but this is special food and I am pretty excited about it. I always look forward to the days that we are fed by the bank. That in itself was reason enough to wake up today!

I am probably one of the only people who actually LOVE to go to the dentist. I like to have my teeth cleaned and look all shiny and sparkly. I love to have a beautiful smile! Not to toot my own horn, but I think I have a pretty nice smile and I like to keep it that way.

Ok, ok, I know you are all wondering about a Meat Auction! I think it is the best thing EVER! This is simply what it is… My husband is a member of the Country Club and they have a kitchen in it. Well, the people who were running the kitchen were kind of dumb and were not making any money. So…. The members got together and fired the staff and will rehire someone new in the next couple months, but until then, they have all this MEAT and other food in the freezer. In order for it not to go to waste, they are selling it to the members in an auction style auction.

Of course, when I heard about this MEAT Auction, I HAD to be in on it, so we are going to make the trip tonight to the club and participate in this MEAT Auction. I am totally pumped about this little affair! I just want to buy a big old slab of MEAT. I know, I am a 17 year old immature little girl… I can not help it. I just find MEAT to be such a funny word.

In other news, TRACI READ A BOOK!!! It was amazing. I gave her Dear John and told her she had to read it. A couple days later I sent her a text and she did not answer, so I called her. She answered my question and then she said “I have a confession to make, I am reading Dear John” and I laughed my rear off. She read that book in 1 evening and 1 day. I was totally impressed. Kudos, Traci. Now I want to read The Last Song, so I told her to go to Walmarts and purchase it for $5.97. I am not allowed to purchase more books for a while now, but she is and I can borrow them. I hope she goes and gets it to read. I want to see that movie. I do lurve Miley Cyrus.

w00t! there it is!

I can NOT wait to have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment