Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I AM GONNA DO IT!!!

If I have said this once, I have said this 100 times… I AM GOING TO DROP SEVERAL POUNDS IN THE NEXT SEVERAL MONTHS!!!

How am I going to accomplish this? Well, let me tell you (and hopefully this time it works!) I have started to write down EVERYTHING that I eat. I did it while I was in Cleveland last week, but got away from it for the weekend. I started up again yesterday and then I showed my husband my list. He said “WOAH!!! You eat a lot!” But then after further investigation, he noticed every time I had water, I took up a line on the sheet of paper. I am going to really look at what I eat and try to make good decisions. If my man is holding me accountable, then maybe this will work!

Also, I am going to really, really try to work out most nights. Last night I did 2.25 miles on the treader and then stretched for a while as well as some other floor exercises. I spent about 45 minutes workin it last night and tonight I think I will do my Shredder level 1.

Lastly I am going to make an effort to eat breakfast EVERY day! I have a difficult time eating before 10am, so I am really going to try to eat something every single morning before I come to work. Today I ate a small bowl of oatmeal. Yesterday was the official start and I will let you know how I am doing sporadically.

Here is the thing. I need to drop a duce (20 lbs) before I gain a duce when I am pregnant again. I know there is about 3 months before we are allowed to try to get pregnant again, so I have some time to drop the weight. I also have Traci’s wedding to drop this weight for. Traci is super skinny and Teri is super skinny, so I will be between them and need to be closer to their weight. Hahaha. I know that is not a good reason, but it is some motivation.


Last night I read Sweet Little Lies by my girl Lauren Conrad. It was a good teeny bopper book that I thoroughly enjoyed reading. It was very much like the Hills on MTV and I was happy that I could spend some mindless time reading this little gem. Laurens first book, LA Candy, was a treat as well and I can not wait for the next one to come out. As we all know, I am obsessed with LC. Hahaha. I even have the Lauren Conrad braid today in honor of the book. Sometimes it is nice to just read something mindless rather than thinking about my real life or even reading books like Dear John (which I bawled my eyes out the entire time).

I also heard that Chad OchoCinco will be on the new season of Dancing With the Stars… I will probably watch this season. I have not watched for several seasons because I didn’t like anyone… But this is an allstar cast! Kate (from John & Kate + 8), Evan Lysacek (Olympic gold Medalist), Pamela Anderson, Buzz Aldrin (80-year-old astronaut), Shannen Doherty, Aidan Turner (from some soap opera), Nicole Scherzinger (lead pussycat doll), Jake (on the wings of love bachelor), Erin Andrews and Niecy Nash… I think I want Chad to win… he is a trip! There is only one problem… MY FAVORITE GOSSIP GIRL is on the same time. Thank GOD for DVR!

No comments:

Post a Comment