Thursday, March 4, 2010

Exercising Maniac!

So, today is Thursday… It is day 4 of my diet! I am so far doing famously! My husband took a look at my list of foods that I ate and I asked where I could improve. He said he couldn’t really see anything except for that I don’t write down when I eat little Hershey Nuggets and things like that… Um… yes I do, look closer dear husband. I have just been really watching what I eat this week and avoiding the little chocolate monster. I think I may be able to do this!

Last night as soon as I got home from work, I did day 2 of Shredder! It was so very hard and was killing me, but I pulled through. We then had some chicken breast and rice for dinner. It was deliciousness on a plate. I lurve to eat lemon pepper chicken that is burnt! It was so good. I squirt some extra lemon juice in the pan to cook it. Last night my husband was in charge of the chicken cooking. I made the rice. I simply put it in the pan, walked away until it boiled and then once it was boiled, I came back did a little stir and simmered until the chicken was done. I gave him the option of what he wanted to do… he chose chicken – LUCKY ME!

After dinner we chatted about some stuff and I decided I was not done exercising, so I went back to the basement and treaded it for 35 minutes. I was soaked with sweat… Does anyone else sweat uncontrollably? I am not sure what’s up with that, but it seems I may be a man. I decided to stretch for a while and man oh man, I had drips on my pants of sweat coming off me! It was insanity… Sorry that is kind of gross.

Yesterday a woman I work with told me her daughter is expecting TWINS!!! That is really cool. I think it would be pretty stressful to have twins. She is having boys… and she has a little boy who is almost 2 at home… that is going to be a fun house! Maybe someday I will get pregnant again and maybe I will have twins… OMG, I would die! But, needless to say, I am very happy for my coworker and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment